Thursday, May 28, 2015

So When Are You Going Back to Work?

I had to close my daycare due to lack on enrollment recently. And the one question I've been asked the most by friends and relatives is so when are you going to go back to work? Or where are you working now? Then after I tell them that I'm still working at home running an online store on ebay they proceed to tell me who's hiring and where I should look for employment.

Uhh hello? Didn't you just hear me? I have a job working for myself. Really not that much different than before.  I get it Ebay. I know when I think of someone selling on ebay I think of some overweight, chain smoking, cat hoarding, old lady selling crap from a smoke free/pet free home.

But really I am selling real items and I am making real money. Nothing to write home about too much yet, but it has been equivalent to caring for the two kids I had in my daycare. So I'm not loosing money.

And with us only having one car. There's not a whole lot else I can do or would want to do. I'm really enjoy selling on ebay.

So what am I selling. Well just about anything that will make me a buck. I started by selling the stuff in my house that I no longer wanted. Then I have moved up to going to thrift shops and buy stuff to resell on ebay or even amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment