Friday, May 29, 2015

Ebay Sales Week of May 17-23

Since closing my daycare I've been selling on Ebay, Etsy and Amazon. I primarily sell on Ebay. I'm going to start sharing my weekly sales to show people that I am making real money on ebay. For comparison I will share what I made as a daycare provider. For the last year and a half I only had 1 full time child and two part time children in my care despite my best efforts to bring more children in. I charged $100 a week for full time and $25 per day for part time children. So I think you can do the math there. I worked most days fro 6:30 in the morning til about 5:30 in the evening. This time does not include the hours I put into training or the childcare association meetings I attended. Right so now that you got the math there. Let's get into the Ebay numbers.


  • Total number of items in store 300+-
  • Items sold 11
  • Total sales $211.98 (includes shipping)
  • Cost of items sold $19.60
So is this isn't  full time money at least not yet, but it's more than I was making with the daycare and working a lot less hours. I do miss the little munchkins minus changing their dirty diapers.


No comments:

Post a Comment